Dunn Vision Telecom commits to our customers in the following ways:
- Bringing outstanding products and services for daily life;
- Providing the products and services you want;
- Offering fun technology and creative, useful products;
- Ensuring that pricing information is presented clearly;
- Being helpful and courteous in your dealings with us;
- Striving to be accessible to you through the medium of your choice, whether it be online or by phone.
Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services
The CCTS is an agency independent of the telecommunications and broadcasting industries, whose mandate is to resolve complaints of individual and small business retail customers about their telecommunications services, and complaints of individual customers about their TV service subscriptions. If you have a complaint about your services, including local or long distance telephone service, wireless telephone service, television service or Internet service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you, free of charge.
To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at www.ccts-cprst.ca or call toll-free at 1 888 221-1687.