- Go to dunnvision.com/my-account and select Forgot username and/or password?.
- Select either Password, Username or Both username and password.
- Enter your email.
If you selected Username:
Choose how you’d like to receive your username.
- If you choose email: Your username will be emailed to you.
If you selected Password or Both username and password:
Choose how you’d like to continue.
- If you choose email:
- Follow the Continue link we email you.
- You’ll be directed to the Dunn Vision Telecom site, where you’ll see your username displayed.
- Enter then re-enter a new password and select Set password to finish.
Common Issues and Next Steps
Issue #1: “I don’t know what username/email you have on file for me”
- Visit dunnvision.com/my-account and select Forgot username and/or password?.
- Select Both username and password and follow the steps above
Issue #2: “I no longer have access to the email you have on file for me”
- Please live chat with us so we can disassociate this email from your account. After that you’ll be able to associate a more current email address you have access to.
Issue #3: “Message says there is an error on your side”
- Try again immediately or in a few hours. If that doesn’t work, please live chat with us.
Issue #4: “I just changed my password and I still can’t sign in”
- Wait a few minutes and then try again. If that doesn’t work, please live chat with us.