You may not be receiving bill notification emails from us for the following reasons:
- Your email provider has marked the email as spam or junk.Log in to your email application and check your Spam or Junk folder for the bill notification email. Make sure to mark the email as Not spam so that you’ll receive future bill notifications in your inbox.
- Your monthly bill isn’t ready yet.Your monthly bill is usually available online 8 business days after the end of your billing period. As soon as your bill is available online, you’ll receive an email notifying you that your bill is ready to view.
Note: If you’re subscribed to paper billing, you won’t receive an email notification about your bill.
- You have email filtering rules.Check your email settings to ensure that emails titled “Your Nexus Bill is now Available” or emails sent from our online billing email address, email@example.com, aren’t being blocked.
- You recently changed your email address but haven’t yet updated your My Account profile.To get bill notification emails from us, update your email address. Here’s how:
- From a web browser, sign in to My Account and select Profile & Settings.
- Select Edit beside Contact Information.
- Update your email address and select Save changes
Please follow and like us: